Monday, January 03, 2011

dear Diary. reflectionSSSS..


B.S Information Technology. Did I make the right choice? Oh men, its like NO I didn't. 
When the subject Information Technology Fundamentals, Management and Maintenance was introduced its like, oh crap, yah, its like I chose the wrong course. 
It is said that this course requires a lot of memorization, ah, I say, Can I back out?
I hate memorization badly. Can I survive?

First session started quite good for me. Its like, I am just recalling my past lesson back to my high school days, well then i'm lucky that it was just the history.
But as the day passed, the pressure was already inside my body. I have to memorize a lot of names, and just what I said, I hate memorization.
My mind was already crowded. 
NO SPACE FOR NEW MESSAGES ang drama. 

When our first quiz came, I am still lucky that the questions that I encountered were quite easy. HA! Lucky for me that I knew the answers to those questions.

Then hardware came, which means a lot of memorization.
Memorization. Memorization. Memorization.

But then, the Number System came to my life. Oh men! Pede pa bang mag back out?
Its a little, or should I say the MOSt difficult part of our entire discussions.EVER.
I even got zero. Naiiyak na ako. Is there still a hope for me?

Then, natatandaan ko pa, we asked for the help of our kuyaS and ateS from higher levels. They gave us their time. Thanks to them. They taught us a few techniques about the number system. 
Really, its still confusing, or it is just because wala talaga akong patience dito? Or maybe, I am not meant for this course?
I'm losing hope. God help me.

After the number system, I already lost my confidence. I might be "over reacting" but, its the truth. Its hard to have a grade of zero for the previous quiz, lalo na kapag they compare me to my ate.
Its like, oo na, sige, siya na magaling, siya na talaga. 

But slowly, I am recovering from my failure. Umiikot nga talaga ang gulong. Hahaha. I'm lucky that our next topic was input/output devices. I'm lucky that I already took up this lesson back then to Introduction to Information Technology, the only difference is that, in here, mas detailed sya.

Alas, I completely recovered from my previous quiz. Even though we had our quiz after our discussion, pumasa pa din ako. :))
Hooray. 

Then, this course requirement came. Oh men, how will I enjoy my Christmas break?
But I think, this course requirement helped me. Narefresh ung mind ko sa previous lessons.
Then, its quite funny kasi kung kelan nagself study ako for the summary of our previous lessons, tsaka ko palang nagets ung number system at ung arithmetic operations. 

I know its just the beginning, so, maybe I should try harder.

And now...I would say..

Thats all. Thank you and Goodbye. :)
*BOW*
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment